From:
amy litzinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2014 19:56:52 -0800
So, I know about the trouble with Zupreem. But I have a question for
all of you ferret owners out there. I have a 6 year old who is eating
mush mixed with Gerber stage 2 chicken baby food because of a ulcer.
The mush is a mix of Zupreem grain free and Wysong kibble. He doesn't
like the Wysong, but eats it because its mixed. Now the bag of Zupreem
is almost gone. Should I keep feeding Zupreem? Bear has other health
issues too. Some nerve damage which makes his hind end flop over and
weak hind legs, a surface tumor which the vet said could be easily
removed. But I found 2 tiny black dots on him, so maybe more is coming.
We will be going to the Vet. So, What do you guys think?