Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 12:33:13 -0500
On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Diana Blanshey wrote:
>...maybe someone could suggest a really good vet around in Atlanta area,
>for future reference?

Hey Diana,
I live in Atlanta also (Roswell actually).  I have never heard of the vet
you're going to but my vet is AWESOME.  There's no way I'd ever take my
baby to anyone else.  His name is John A.  Cawley and he is at 9850 Nesbit
Ferry Road, his phone number is 770-642-8522.  He has been SO wonderful
with Stormy.  One of his assistants is the Secretary of the Georgia Ferret
Association.  So that's a big added bonus.  They've always been really
great with finding me ferret-sitters and answering any questions that I
have.  He treats a LOT of ferrets with problems ranging from needing shots
to having cancer.  He came HIGHLY reccommended by the president of the
Georgia Ferret Association.

Melody