From:
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 13:39:28 -0700
Hi everyone!  Things have been busy here.  I'm still doing ok but will
have to go for a nasal flush this week to see if all the infection is
gone.  We've taken in quite a few ferrets, but all is good.

One of our new ferrets, Spunky, is having some troubles.  She's not eating
well and she HAD an ulcer on the roof of her mouth.  All her tests came
back normal.  Mommie will be taking her back to the vet on Monday.

Mommie's computer died.  The computer doctor thinks it was a virus but
isn't sure.  Auntie Bonnie & Uncle Nigel were here today to help out and
Uncle Nigel decided to try to defragment the computer.  Mommie had just
walked in from her bagpipe lessons (yup, i'm now glad i'm deaf) and started
playing for Grandma.  Auntie Bonnie came into the livingroom where mommie
was playing and told her she thought uncle Nigel did something to the
computer to make is sound so awful!  Mommie just laughed but vows to only
practice on Saturdays from now on when they are here LOL!  She also says
she'll practice when auntie Paige is here just to annoy her <grin>

Luv ya!

Harley "Bug"