Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 18:37:49 -0500
I have been watching a ferret for a friend for the past three weeks.  The
Ferret Just ran out of food and I bought what she was eating or supposedly
eating the bag the food was in matched the bag I bought, but the food did
not.  Before she ran out I tried switching her to the food my ferret eats,
but she did not like it.  She will only eat a little bit and I am getting
worried.  This is where I need your help does anybody know who makes a
ferret food that has little orange colored bones in it?  Or any bones in it
at all I am not talking real bones just food shaped like them.  I believe
it is Sunseed Ferret food, but I can't find it in any store.  The store I
work at can special order it for me, but that wont be till next week.  If
you know please email me at [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]

Thank You,
Jason