From:
Jennifer Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 06:17:57 -0700
Hi, Just wanted to also give a word of warning about the cat toy, be
careful leaving it out if you have cats in the house.  I woke up one
morning to one of my cats stuck to the coffee table because of one of
those.  He had somehow managed to wrap the elastic around his leg (right
at his hip) and the leg of the coffee table.  Luckly he was smart enough
not to try and get untangled and make it worse, he just sent the other
cat to cry in my face and make me follow him to where rascal was stuck.
Again just a word of advice if you have cats around.

Jennifer
Cinnamon, Scarlett, and Bailey
Rascal and Church (the cats)