From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:13:14 -0800
::Kit walks up behind Stormy who has paws on the keyboard and is staring
into the computer monitor::

"Well, did you do it yet Stormy?" asks Kit.

"I'm thinking, I'm thinking", replies Stormy.

"Just tell da peeples that it's not to late to get raffle tickets so we
can go on a cheweasel break".  Kit looks annoied at Stormy.

"Okay, it's not to late to get raffle tickets, all da info is here." says
Stormy.

http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/sos-raffle.html

Now I gotta go see about that cheweasel.
Stormy signing off.....

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html
Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.