From:
Sterling Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 01:19:08 -0400
My ferret Lydia has had her left adrenal gland removed and has regrown all
her hair.  ( The surgery was nearly two years ago) She now takes lysodrin
for maintenance because as soon as the one was removed the other became a
problem.  She is now experiencing swelling of the vulva which gets better
and worse and has now for eight months or better.  The vet says not to
worry.  I am worrying..........

She is not losing hair again but her hair is still thin.  She doesnt have
hair loss any where but on her tail.  I am gunshy after spending literally
thousands on vets who are clue less.  Never the less, this is my child and I
am worried all over again.  What should I do?  Bare in mind I am a student
and broke ...........