From:
mark hei <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:20:31 -0400
>..." My oldest boy Taz was sucking my oldest girl Kauliflower's ear
>while they are in sleep."...

You should have gotten messages about this by now, but:

It happens all the time at my house, sometimes even to me!  My ferrets
live in my room and run around at night.  Lizzy will commonly sit on my
pillow above my head and sneak a few ear kisses.  You know you are real
strange when you "get-em" right back --> in fact, you'll make their day
for some ferrets if you massage their ears and neck area.  Some will
position themselves for the best itch spot, using your fingers as a
scratching post.

Mark H.