From:
Theresa Golden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 07:42:21 EST
Hello,

I just wanted to thank everyone who sent me emails and post cards and
said a prayer for my Snowball.  The big day for both of us is the 6th
that is his surgery day so he's gonna need prayers that day, I know
everything will be just fine, but surgery scares me, and I just love my
big fluffy white guy.  And one more thing I wanted to ask all of you, if
you could say a prayer for a friend of mine's ferrets there is 3 and 2
are feeling better, but one is still at the vet clinic, she's very scared
and needs all of our prayers for her and her 3 babies,

Thank all of you and have a safe, healthy, and happy 2004,

Theresa, Snowball, Shasta, Shylo, Tanner, Winter, and missing our Suzie Q
everyday, we all love you, our Suzie Q.