From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:41:42 -0600
Hey everyone.

Does anyone know of a supplier of Proglycem (Diazoxide) in Canada?
When Tommy developed insulinoma, prednisone didn't do much for him,
so I asked my vet to look into Proglycem. But he wasn't able to find
a supplier. Fortunately Tommy *did* respond to dexamethasone, so we
used that instead.

Sadly, Tommy passed away Sept 30th of congestive heart failure (poor
boy had a lot of problems; before that it was megaesophagus). But now
Pandora has insulinoma. I don't know if we'll need it but I'd like to
find a supplier of Proglycem for her just in case.

[A later P.S.]
I forgot to mention, I'm in Regina, Saskatchewan, so a supplier nearby
would be preferable. Saskatchewan, Alberta, Manitoba, British Columbia,
or at least Ontario (in that order more or less). But failing that,
anywhere in Canada (or the States if they'll ship internationally).

--
John Rosloot, Caregiver to Pandora
With loving memories of my Budly-Boy