From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 22:17:39 -0700
The swelling in Mikeys chin has gone, but now he has a large abcess on
the left side of his face, below the ear...Vet took some samples for a
Culture today (Thursday) and hopefully we can find the right antibiotic.
He's been on Cephalexin, Clindamycin, and Baytril...the Cephalexin didnt
work, the Clindamaycin...well it is nearly impossible to get him to take
it...not too good of tasting, and the Baytril he's been on it for the
last week.

I guess I'm looking for possible suggestions to what other types of
antibiotics there are available.  Mikey's vet is very ferret knowlegable,
and personally, I wouldnt feel right having my "babies" go anywhere else.
http://www.catandbirdclinic.com (Hartselle, AL)

Here are two links to pictures of mikey's abcess
http://aeriostyle.com/images/uploads/mikeysabcess.JPG
http://aeriostyle.com/images/uploads/mikeysabcess1.JPG

-Valerie, Mikey, Buckie, Rosie, Jack, and Kokie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_