From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 23:19:42 -0800
I've been selected to be the fundraising holiday pet photographer
for several All the Best Pet Care pet stores in the Seattle area.

For $20 you'll get a couple of 4x6 prints of your pet and I'll also
e-mail all the good shots to you. All the money goes to Feral Cat
Rescue and Old Dog Haven. The Dec 19th Ballard photo revenue will all
go to Purrfect Pals Cat Rescue, the Northwest's largest no-kill cat
shelter and where two of my cats were adopted from.

Here's the dates and where I'll be:

Time is 12PM - 4PM for each date:

Nov 28th: Madison Park - 2713 E Madison St

Nov 29th: Mercer Island - 3037 78th Ave SE

Dec 5th: Queen Anne - 2127 Queen Anne Ave N

Dec 6th: Ballard - 1909 NW Market St

Dec 19th: Ballard - 1909 NW Market St

All the Best's website for directions to each store -
http://www.allthebestpetcare.com/locations.htm

Would love to see some ferrets come out for me to photograph. Since
I've been taking pics of my own ferrets for the past 12 years I don't
think you ll find a more ferret-friendly photographer LOL I'll even
have a sleigh to put the fuzzies in.

If you want to see samples from prior photo shoots -
http://www.organizedbycats.com/pawsforacausephotos.htm

Laura Holland