From:
Randall Lower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 13:09:56 -0700
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to tell everyone I visited the 24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter
owned by C.J. Jones and adopted a big friendly boy named Slinky.  He is
such a joy!  He and the new baby, Spooky, are getting along extremely well.
Spooky is not lonely anymore and so does not scream or whine at night.
They play constantly.  Success!

I have two older ferrets that are slowly getting used to having Slinky
around.  They do not play yet but can all be out together and go back into
the same cage to sleep but not in the same hammock.  I have been swapping
bedding often and supervising their playtime.  Gracie, my angora, is having
the hardest time and I can tell she is stressed.  I have been giving her
lots of extra attention.

I have been telling all my friends owned by ferrets that before buying from
a pet store to please go to the shelter first!  The ferrets there are well
cared for.

I hope everything is going well at the shelter with the pregnant fuzzie.
She has probably had her babies by now.

Ingrid and now 4 fuzzies