From:
Thomas Cotton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:24:12 -0400
Due to job relocation, we have to leave our girls behind.  We are moving
after November 9th, 2000.  We live in Centreville, VA.  We are moving to
Nevada.  Our girls are sweet, hand raised from babies, and are non-biters.

Bean, Bittles and CJ need a good, clean, happy home to retire in.  About 2
months ago we purchased a 6 foot cage with all the bells and whistles..that
would go with them.  If you are interested, please feel free to e-mail me
at [log in to unmask]

We only have 2 weeks to find a great home.

thanks so much..any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Britt