From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:23:54 EST
>So I really don't know what to say.  If merchandise is being ordered and
>checks being cashed with no intention of the products being shipped then
>I have little sympathy for Mary and Eric.  I hope that is not the case.
>Mary, Eric... I hope you'll prove it's not the case?  BIG]

I, for one, have ordered the number one ferret Mom T-shirt, several
times, from their online store at http://www.ferretdesigns.com/

Never had a problem receiving anything.  As a matter of fact, everything
arrived very quickly.  My daughter has also ordered and gotten her
merchandise quickly.  Just another point of view.

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Tempus Fuzzit
kathouze pictures
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=kathouze