Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 09:25:05 -0400
Thank you so much to those of you who took the time to write me.  I just
haven't had the chance to slow down and write back!!  Pandora came home on
Friday afternoon and seems to be doing quite well.  The fact that she was
nailing the techs at the hospital when the went to clean her cage made my
heart lighter.  When she misses the chance to bite a vet tech you know
something is wrong!! :)

She's on antibiotics for 14 days and still doing the preds.  Her food is a
mixture of about 8-10 different foods.  (It was the only way to make them
both happy when she came to live with us) The average protein is upwards
of 38% but I'm not sure of the fat.  I'm planning on going to the pet
store and writing it all down since I have enough food for the time being.
Thank you to all of you who suggested checking on that!  At the vets they
rechecked her spleen and couldn't tell any difference so that's a good
thing.  They even checked my other ferret to make sure he was clear of
this virus which I thought was really sweet (no charge), and everything
was fine.  Again thank you so much everyone for your speedy response!!!
I'm making duck soup today too as suggested and we'll see if they eat it!!

Much happier now,
Missy and the TN Brat Pack