From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2007 20:51:09 -0600
to all that helped with the raffle that Freinds of Ferret Shelters did
for me. It's been a blessing.

It's been hectic here. They've had to put in a new septic tank, which
meant to dig up my back yard, replumb almost everything, as the pipes
needed to go in the oppisite direction. Loads of fun. NOT

And to all who kept my grandbabies in prayers. Thanks a million. Morgan
is home & gaining weight.More energy. More like a 3 year old now.
Dakota made it thru her second open heart surgery, she got an infection
& that scared all of us. But God had his hands on her & she too is now
back home & doing well.

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

Its nice to be important,but its important to be nice