From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 06:55:27 -0400
Hi again.  Just wanted to let everyone know, I have listed some more
stuff on ebay.  I still have a balance of $615.00 with my vet to get
paid off.  The last weeks auctions went to get some shots updated and
some ADV testing done.  I have dug through some stuff and have created
three lots of ferret related items.  I also have listed some Marshall's
bedding, all new, at very low prices (at cost....basically).  So don't
miss out on those items.

Magnets- I have listed an auction for magnets in which I will put YOUR
photos on them.  Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to get a
magnet for your refrigerator with a photo of your fuzzies.  We can do any
animal you like, so if you have a dog, cat, bird or reptile you would
also like a photo of.........don't miss out!  These magnets are now made
with photo grade glossy paper with the same super low price of 2 magnets
for .99.  These magnets are approximately 2"-3" in size depending on the
photo.  100% of the profits goes to our shelter to be used on the 13
ferrets we have in rescue.  Alot of our ferrets are older, harder to
place ferrets who require monthly medical care.  One of our ferrets we
are still trying to raise money for so that she can have her surgery.
We are a family run shelter who relies on donations to keep us up and
running, so please check out our auctions.  And A HUGE THANK YOU FOR
LAST WEEKS SUCCESSFUL AUCTIONS!

Thanks for looking!
Marguerite, Wayne, Joe, Evan, Mitch and Madeline Rauenzahn
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com