From:
"Shelly C. Ellis-Blackwell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 1996 15:47:15 -0500
Hi All -

Thought I would share a pleasant afternoon with you.  We have a recent
addition who's nice mommy had to find him a new home since their future
plans will be taking them away from home for a few years.  Sam was used to
going outside much more often than my other two (Jake and Buck).  When I got
home this afternoon he was awake and wanted out of the cage while the others
were dozing.  So I got the leash and away we went.  (Do anybody else's guys
head straight for the door when they either see the leash or get it put on?
All 3 of mine do.) There was a very light rain and this apparently made Sam
the most excited I've ever seen him outside!  Hopping and dooking, rubbing
all over the wet grass, digging, and getting all messy and wet, going after
the cats.  As usual he didn't mind getting wet outside at all - compared
with his distaste for a bath.  And of course he was really playful when we
came back inside.

Shelly