From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 13:55:22 -0500
Yesterday's post of the 8 in 1 treats being moldy in the bag is again
but one more of the many accounts of the disgusting products 8 in 1
company sells.

I cannot offer any more statement against 8 in 1 where it is well
stated many times before of the total lack of quality control in the
manufacturing process as well as the packaging process.  This cannot be
blamed on shipping where the exact same kind of packaging is used in
human food and is shipped and handled the very same way but you never
hear of human food being so bad.

I can only blame the person who bought this disgusting mess of garbage
for buying it in the first place where my many posts and those of many
others report the very same problems this person did.

If you buy 8 in 1 then you are not worthy of owning a ferret, and if
you buy 8 in 1 after reading all these posts over the years.

Gordon, Pete and RePete.

[Moderator's note: Gordon, that's rather extreme!  You are entitled to
your opinions about 8 in 1 and I'm sure your opinion is shared by many,
but such an absolute statement makes no sense on the FML.  This isn't a
law book or something similar, nevermind the possibility that someone
might have a ferret that has imprinted on it and has to be slowly weaned
off the stuff!  BIG]