Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 20:03:28 +0200
Hi all!!

It's me again, Maria, and the gang...Just thought I'd pop in to ask for some
help.  I am currently in the process of writing a book about ferrets in
Swedish.  I was wondering if you all would like to contribute to it even
though it may never reach American soil...What I am looking for is helpful
tricks, your own working solutions to all known problems, special treats,
funny ferret-stories...well actually all that you can think of having to do
with ferrets.  Of course I might have to choose what will go in the book and
what won't but if you would like your name printed especially (if I was to
use your story or trick) please let me know, otherwise I will just put the
FML list or Ferret Digest (if this is ok with you BIG and everyone else?!).
Anyway, write me and let me know what you think...I can't promise that the
book will ever be published since ferrets aren't nearly as popular in Sweden
as it is in the US, but I will try and try and try!!!

Also I would just like to say how happy I am to see all of you people
feeling the same way I do about our ferrets, that they are our babies.  No
one in my family or even my friends seem to understand this.  They think
it's just an animal!  Well...it's their loss...anyway I gather strenght from
you when I get bad remarks about my babies.  Thank you!!  :)

Maria, Albin, Smulan and Ninja