From:
Tina Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:29:33 -0600
As most of you know.  I run the Oklahoma Ferret Rescue.  This
organization operates primarily in the red and I'm in hopes of doing
some fund raising to continue my work with rescue, shelter, and adoption.
Many of the ferrets that come into my rescue require surgery, etc.  This
gets incredibly expensive.

I'm asking everyone I know to donate $1.00 to the rescue.  I'm then
asking that you forward this message to everyone you know to ask them
to donate a dollar.  Hopefully together - we can keep this organization
alive and allow us to never have to turn away any precious ferrets.

Thanks for your Time..

Tina Cox
Oklahoma Ferret Rescue
6811 S. 30th W. Ave
Tulsa, OK 74132

You can also donate your dollar via paypal..  Please click the button
below.

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=tina%40mixx-it.com
&item_name=Oklahoma+Ferret+Rescue&item_number=OFR&no_note=1&tax=0
&curren cy_code=USD