Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:19:10 -0400
Disengage Lurking Mode:

I seem to be having a problem with my new ferret.  As you may recall
(don't worry if you don't, I forget everything too.  Now what was I talking
about ;-) we got a new ferret, silver I guess, a short time ago.  We call
him Ty (he has a heart shaped tag through his ear and everything 8-).
Anyway, Ty's favorite thing to do is to dig all the food out of the dish
and onto the carpet (the carpet in his cage that is).  Is there anything
that I could do to get him to stop?  This is driving me crazy, and wasting
about 25% (or more) of the food I put in there.

Thanks for your help in solving my problem.

Tony

Re-engage Lurking Mode: