Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:13:17 -0500
First of all this is the right place for you to be, Somebody(Could never
be me, Hee hee)gave you the wrong address.

Gotta get on this train in re: to shelters,and shelter Moms.  I'll be
nice.

Our shelter Mom woks her tail off.  (She's little enough to have been
a ferret who has trully lost it's tail!) She works with such volcanic
force, sometime ALL DAY LONG!  No exaggeration!  I've asked her so many
times, HOW can you keep this up?  how can you DO this.?  She replied,
very calmly, I love them.  These guys need a home when thier previous
human cannot keep them anymore due to a move, or they are lost or the
worst just don't want them anymore.  Julianna also told me,

I'm giving them a place to live until they get a forever home.  She told
me about the volunteers who help her out, and how much she appreciates
them.  I have NEVER heard her gripe about the work load, ever!  I am
assuring you, once again, Ferret Moms are priceless!!  I am sure there is
a large, glistening in sun, mound of Cheweasels, from all of the Ferts
that would want to thank every Shelter-Mom that comes to the Bridge.

So, for those who wish to send any harsh words, or slam any Shelters,or
shelter Mom's,(unless there is just cause.  And even at that, one does
not neeed to slam to get their point across.)  To those people there is
only one way to really change your mind.  Do what they do for one week,
just one week.  Or even one day.  You'll feel differently.  THIS IS NOT
A SLAM!  Just try to understand how hard they work.

Finally, Can someone send me info on the SOS Calendars.  I may have
accidently deleted it.

Thanks Everybody and remember: This is not a Slam

Sue & Crew