Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 00:41:33 +1000
Hey all ^^ I just have a quick question - I've seen a lot of people
selling custom made ferret bedding through this list, and as I
understand it, a lot of shelter owners help support their rescues
by making and selling bedding products themselves.

I was wondering if anybody did custom-sized covers for cage
ramps/floors. I don't know if it's the usual for ferrets, but my boys
have always hated the bare bars - they wouldn't use the upper stories of
their cage at all until I ripped up some old towels and tied them to the
ramps as covers. But by now, those towels are disgusting and stinky and
will probably fall apart if I pull them back /off/ the ramps, let alone
try to wash them ^^; So, what I'm after is simply a washable fabric
cover for each ramp/platform that can be removed and re-attached easily,
like with press-studs or velcro or something. Preferably without any
cutesy patterns on them :p

I've been looking around locally (I'm in NSW, Australia) but I can't
find anyone who makes this sort of thing, let alone for custom sizes.
Not having to pay international shipping costs would be a big bonus, but
I'm sick of not being able to wash the wretched things, so I'm willing
to if I must (and hey, it would be a good chance to grab hammocks too -
my poor fuzzies have never had hammocks).

So, can anybody help me and the lads out? Please drop me a note,
privately or through the list, if you can. Thanks in advance! ^^

Fox Lee: The Girl Your Mother Warned You About
http://hypercrescendo.net/foxlee/fls/
http://www.furbiddenrealms.com
http://blurty.com/users/leechimera/

"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has to be us." - Jerry Garcia