From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:24:01 -0500
You know, the FLO has gotten other weapons of weasel war!  Yes, it's true.
Right here in our very home, an FLO operation went down.  Unfortunately
for them, the TP bombs were in a high closed cabinet and they couldn't be
reached for detonation.  No one thought to go for the ones on the wall.  I
pray they never figure that one out!

But - they did figure out an alternative.  They found what we call the
"grainy bomb".  It's a bomb that looks like your typical, safe, no problems
litter bag.  Without warning, the papery part at the bottom rips open and
litter goes everywhere.  It's hell on the vacuum and terrible on the feet!
I've tried many things, but have had several bombs go off in the past week.
The bombs are too heavy to put in the higher cabinets.  I will keep you
posted.  I know the FLO has something to do with it, because I saw a
dooking ferret in the close vacinity of each explosion.  I even found a
ferret IN the bag at one point, but he SWEARS he was just looking for what
dastardly character could have caused the explosion.  You should have seen
that sweet innocent face.  (Or the sweet innocent butt that had litter
flying out from between the legs!)

Be careful out there - there's FERTS waiting on you!

April and the sweet innocent LOVES ferrets who swear they NEVER get
involved with the FLO.  Really.

Luna
Orion
Venus