Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:23:19 EDT
Hi everyone!
I wanted to give more information on the 3 ferrets that I am looking for
a home for (a friend wants to give them away and I already have 7)

There are 2 girls, sable (Sandy&Sheila) and 1 boy, albino(Sabastion)
They are all approximately 3 years of age.  They have been recently been
switched from cat food to Kaytee forti-ferret (still bad, I know) I am
going to take them into my home on Sunday while I try to find a home for
all three.  They must be adopted together.  All are in fine health..  are
good with small children and are up to date on shots.  Their cage will be
going with them.  Feel free to contact me at the above address.