From:
D&J Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 13:26:42 -0700
I was contacted today from the pet store where I get my kids litter
about a lady that called them wanting them to buy her 2 ferrets.
They don't sell them so they gave me her information and I have her
permission to post it here on the FML.

She has 2 ferrets, Black eyed white-boy and darker sable girl. She said
a friend of her husbands moved to CA and was worried about getting in
trouble so he just gave them to her. She doesn't have time for them,
sounds like they are mostly in a cage. She said they are fixed but she
doesn't know if they have had their shots or much of anything else.
There was a birth date on the cage for the boy-2/2005 and nothing on
the girl but she was told that it was mother and son. Said seem healthy
and are nice and friendly, no biting problems. She would like $100 for
both and their cage and toys come with them. I tried to impress on her
that they need to get out of cage each day, hope she took my advice to
heart. She lives here in the same town with me but I know that if I
were to go and look at them, they would come home with me and then you
would be seeing me in divorce court LOL!! I can't afford any more then
my 2. She said their names are Ricky & Lucy. This is her information if
anyone can afford to save these 2 babies: Susan Star/e-mail address is
[log in to unmask] her phone number is 541-367-8993. I sure hope
and pray that there is someone in this area that can help this woman
out and give the babies a better home, sure wish it could be me. God's
blessings to all that have sick fuzzies or recently lost ones, you all
are in my prayers,

Julie, Noni & Sammy