From:
Laura Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:03:31 -0400
Good morning FML'ers:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h314/lauraleeme/test.jpg

My friend Anita is making these fabulous collars for kitties and
ferrets. We have four for the boys. They are terrific because they
just slip right on, and while the ferrets can't easily take them off,
the collars will break if the fuzz gets caught on something, so there
is no choking hazard.

The pictures are the ones we have. The green one is Timmy's, the red
one is Mongo's, The dark blue one is Topper's, and the aquamarine one
is Trigger's.

Here is her ebay auction listing for one of her new creations:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260101831728

Please take the time to go and check them all out and get a bid or four
in. She is using the funds to help defray the cost of her vet bills and
keep her ferrets in the cozy comfort to which they are accustomed.

Thank you!

Laura Lee

The mark of an immature man is that he wants to die courageously for a
cause, while a mature man wants to live nobly for one - j.d.salinger
"catcher in the rye"