Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 17:46:12 -0700
Hi all

When it rains it pour if guess.  Nothing for a while then all at once.  Oh
well such is life.

A little guy came in named Chip.  I showed him around and showed him all da
sights and attractions.  He waz real interested in da Fruit Bar and scarfed
up all da rasins.  Then he said where is da pepsi.  I told him dat I keep a
private suppy and dat he waz welcome to a taste if he wanted.  I told him I
would bring it as I didn't want him to see where I hide it.  When I came
back with da pepsi he really lapped it down.  He seemed to really like dat
stuff.  He also said he liked a little ferretone on da side.  I told him
dat da Ferretone Flood would be in later.  He said he would watch for it.
He said to also pass on hiz luv and lots of kisses to hiz mommy.

Another little guy came in later named Rowdy.  I gave him da tour of da
place and showed off all da sights and attractions.  He went over to da
Fruit Bar and spent an awful lot of time there trying everything and seeing
what he liked it.  He must of liked a lot of stuff cause there waz a lot
missing.  He then headed off to see what other stuff he could get into.  He
tried da Twizzler Tower where he joined in da play to eat it all and topple
it.  He then headed off to wander through da fields and see if he could
locate a cheweasel.  I told him they seem to wonder off after you find them
and he said he would eat it all right away.  He said to send lots of luv
and kisses and hugs to hiz mommy.

A pair came in together named Icabod and Emeline.  It don't happen often
but it does happen.  I gave both of them da tour and showed them all da
sights and attractions.  After dat they headed off to explore on their own
to see what they could find.  I later seen them over at da Tube Park where
they were running though da tubes at breakneck speed.  They seemed to enjoy
da races there.  I don't think they did real well but they had a lot of fun
doing it anyway.  They said they might practice and see if they could do a
little better.  They said they are in it for da fun of it and not as
competition.  They said to send lots of luv and many hugs and cuddles to
their mommy.

I looked up da trio Mo, Peanut Butter, and Nicadenus.  It waz easy as
they were all together and over at da Wrestling Matches watching.  I sat
and talked to them for some time.  They said they were looking over da
competition to see their weak points and strengths.  I gave them your
message and they said da they were doing well and were fairly content.
They said they missed their mommy though.  They said to send along their
luv and a hug from each of them.

I am off to find a cheweasel.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee