From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2010 12:15:16 -0400
I missed Thursday's post about ferrets in PA, and I'm glad that the
subject has been handled so well. Thanks, Sukie, for pointing people to
our shelter lists. I have never heard of anywhere in PA where ferrets
are illegal. I have adopted three ferrets from the local SPCA, and we
have several annual ferret events around the state. There is no
registration fee, either. A ferret-friendly state.

Thanks to everyone who has supported our PA shelters!
Judith

~~~~~ Support Our Shelters ~~~~~
                100 Walsh Road
           Lansdowne, PA 19050
                   610-626-6647

Helping the Shelters of the Ferret Mailing List
          www.SupportOurShelters.org

Ask me how you can help a shelter near you.

Tax-Deductible Donations through PayPal to:
  501(c)3 non-profit  Tax ID: 23-3062176