From:
Grey lupus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 22:50:40 +0000
Hi,

In Hungary there are also many myths about ferrets. For example:

People often think ferrets eat mainly blood.

People often think ferrets are: monkeys and dogs (because they have long
tail), skunk, cats, silver fox (mainly in winter when ferrets have very
nice fur), otters, rats (mainly the little jills), hamsters, but one
ferret was recognized at once as a cucumber:)

So we have made a sticker with the following title:
"There is a ferret in the carrier:
- not a cat
- not a rat
- not an icebear":)

People often recognized ferrets as skunk and they think ferret will
eject a spray:)

So we have to inform people about ferrets in Hungary also:)

Kriszti