From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 20:02:23 -0400
Greetings to ferrets and hoomans!

I have another ferret jewelry item for auction on ebay -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2342891946

Take a look!  Folks who have already received one or who have seen one at
the ferret show in Columbus have given my work rave reviews :-)

I'd never really been to a ferret show - the show in Columbus was so much
fun!  Walking in the door of the show hall and smelling the wonderful
musky smell of at least a hundred ferrets - I thought I'd gone to heaven!
(so I'm a little strange - can't live without that musky ferret aroma!)

So many things to see, and shopping for ferret supplies, bedding, craft
items, toys - oh, my... when I got home the furkids thought it was
Christmas.  But the very, very best part was meeting Bob Church and
hearing him talk about ferret enrichment.

I'd read all of his posts, but hearing it in person and being able to ask
questions made it really sink in.  The way Bob explained why these little
guys behave the way they do made me fall in love with my ferrets all over
again.

It was an incredible feeling to be in a room full of people who are as
passionate about ferrets as I am!  And the ferrets - of every size and
color; every one of them on their best behavior - NOT!  I wonder if the
Symposium in Atlanta would be this much fun?  Hmmmmmmmm.....

Squeeze your weezils,
Peg and the Perrysburg Polecats