From:
Katherine Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 1994 12:04:27 -0400
This isn't ferret news, but I wanted to drop a note to let my friends on
the FML know what's happening with me -- I've been offline for more than
two weeks, as I just had a baby boy 12 days ago.  His name is Andrew
Jonathan Fritz-Lang, and he is the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen!
(Even more than my ferrets, and that's saying something!  OK, so I'm a
little biased) He was born June 11, 1994, weighed 7 pounds, 12 ounces,
20-1/2 inches long.

The ferrets have all been introduced, and don't seem to know what to make
of him, though they're a little mad that they're not allowed free run of
the house all at once anymore (at least for the time being, and until Andy
establishes more of a schedule of his own) -- mainly because I'm not quite
mobile enough to play chase with them AND take care of the baby, so they
have to wait until my husband gets home from work.

Any suggestions on further assimilating a newborn baby into a ferrety
household will be appreciated!

I gotta go feed the kid now... :-)

Katie Fritz
CompuServe Small Mammals Section (S11) Co-Leader, Pets/Animals Forum
Internet: [log in to unmask]   CompuServe: 71257,3153