From:
Carrie Renshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 08:37:08 MDT
Thank you to all of those people who responded to my post about two fuzzies
in Calgary at the Calgary Human Society.

You will all be pleased to know, that because of our post, these two
abandoned little fuzzbutts got adopted together by a fellow FML'er.

I'll stay in touch with the Calgary Human Society and will post as little or
big guys come up for adoption.

I've a little problem with Sunny Boy, that is he bites.  He attacks my feet,
and if I'm on my stomach on the floor, he takes glee in climbing all over me
and then going to the inside of my knee and bites!  He likes to be hugged,
so I'll be hugging him and then he'll sniff my chin or face and then grabs
on , HARD!  I've tried scruffing him and saying a loud, firm "NO".  Since he
only recently adopted us, perhaps it just takes time.  He just turned 3 mo.
old.  Sullivan, my teeny, tiny delicate girl would never think of biting,
but she has been with me since last December.

     Thanks again and dooks and hugs to all,

     Carrie, Sullivan, Toby and Sunny Boy