From:
Darcy and Darci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 19:17:42 -0400
HI all:)
I just wanted to drop a quick line to say thank you to all the people
who responded to my posting about my baby coming into heat.  All the
information was wonderful and very helpful.

I have found a very good vet here in our area and she and I have deciced to
get my little furball spayed asap:)

As an update to our "socialization" situation, I am happy to report that
Pooh is slowly but surely comming around to human contact and touch.
Shouldn't be too long now until she is the most cuddly little thing around.

Again, many thanks to all for their help and I look forward to communicating
with you all soon

Sincerly
Darci, Darcy and Pooh, ( mommy, pick me up?)