Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 2009 08:24:36 GMT
Sigh! I went to the post office to mail out my Santa packages today,
and had to make several trips to the car to get all the packages in.
Someone, during one of my trips, stole Ben's Christmas box. At least
I have the satisfaction of knowing there's probably not much in there
they'll like. Except maybe a fleece throw and a little mommy present,
but if they were hoping for a big-ticket hooman thing, they're out of
luck. And I have a few things left that I can probably send out to
arrive before Christmas. But if anyone has some extra gifties that
maybe didn't fit into your Santa box, would you please send them to
Ben at Deb's Ferret Rescue?

Thanks in advance,

--Clover
and the rezweezils

Shelter Name: Deb's ferret Rescue/Michigan 80
Shelter Email: [log in to unmask]
Shelter Address:
2115 West Garfield Road New Era Michigan 49446-8916 USA
Wish List:
Ben is one of 82 ferret's we rescued from a Sanctuary that was forced
into closing down due to his wife spending 6 weeks in critical care
and is now recuperating in a nursing home due to some severe health
problems. That had brought our total up to 127 ferret's. We are calling
out for help with donation's to our vet or gift cards to any store
that sells wood stove pellets to help with litter supplies. Any food
supplies are welcomed, mostly what we use is Totally Ferret for babies,
Zupreem & Mazuri. We mix to get them used to a combination of diets.