Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 18:22:53 -0400
Hi All;

A friend of mine is in Louisville, Kentucky and planning a vacation in July
for a week.  She is in need of a babysitter for her three rascals.  She
would post herself, but when she moved down there she did not take her
computer.  If there are any shelters around her that would be willing to
watch her fuzzies, please get back with me and I will call her with your
info.  I did not get permission to post her phone number.  Thank you so
much.

Mary

http://www.mkaresq.com