Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 06:42:15 -0700
Bridge Greeters, Billy and Kassia have been up there for a bit and I
was hoping you could check on them. Billy passed away at the end of
May and Kassia followed 7 days later.

Billy was my blaze I adopted from Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue. He was my
big boy :) Just adorable in that he loved to chew on his mousie squeek
toy much to everyone elses dimay :) . Kassia was my dark sable girl. My
princess Kassia. She would get red racing stripes on her sides in the
winter.

They will have been met by Griffin, Chloe, Osiris my ferrets and
Cassidy my Cat.

I just want to see how they are!

Hugs,
Staci