From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:58:34 -0800
Time to start thinking about Christmas and the joy of sending and
receiving Christmas cards!  Sign up now for the FML Christmas Card
exchange!  Get your name to me as soon as you read this as I am going
to be making the list and checking it twice!

If you have never signed up, I urge you to give this a try!  Not only is
it a great deal of fun to get your cards ready to send and to receive all
the cards, but it is also a simple way to show your support for shelters
everywhere as the dollars we collect in the exchange go to Support Our
Shelters.

I would like to see this exchange be the best one ever, so if you have
questions about how to join and what you will need to do, please let me
know!  We would love to include you!!

I also want to express my thanks to all the people who have sent me
Thanksgiving cards!  You guys are just the greatest and I am so thankful
to be supported by people like you!  You truly are a blessing in my life!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters