Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:53:03 EDT
I did my annual spring cleaning this weekend...Thanks to Sara Welden's
advice, I utilized a fantastic carpet cleaner:

Oxi-Clean (Wal-Mart in the laundry cleaner aisle).  This product is great
for old/established spills, messes, lazy cleaners like myself, etc.

Nature's Miracle (PetsMart) is still my fav spot cleaner for general
weekend butt dragging carpet clean up that misses the clear vinyl
flooring stretched past the newspaper or litterbox.

Hope this info helps some of you out. :-)

Shari Gunter
http://animalartcrafts.8m.com/ShelterFundraiser.htm#
AACC - Shelter Fundraiser