Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 17:26:43 -0500
Hi,

I have a male Ferret that is 1 Year and a half old.  He lost over a
pound, all of a sudden.  I took him to the Vet and he did a blood work
up on him.  He told me he lacking protein.  The highest protein food I
could find was 38 % He does not want to eat the high protein food.  All
his other blood work came back great.  The vet did X-rays and everything
looked great.  Can anyone tell me how to get him to gain some weight?

Thank you for your time regarding this message..

Michael