Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 06:19:24 EST
>It's the way it is, whether we like it or not Excuse me if I have
>caused you mental anguish, but the world is not all love and
>contentment when you get down to mother nature's level.
>
>Edward Lipinski

I have known many "nature mystics" and they are always aesthetic
romantics. Yes, there is raw beauty in nature; but Mother Nature is
a bitch goddess. She doesn't have the least concern for human values
or moral sensibilities. Her only concern is to get the DNA from the
present to the next generation. Individual ferrets and other "creatures
great and small", including us humans, are to Mother Nature merely the
means to accomplish a biological purpose, survival of the species.

Carol