From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:42:24 EST
Could someone e-mail me the address for Dr. K.  in Florida.  I need some
advice on heartworms in ferrets for my vet.  I have a male ferret, about 1
1/2 years old.  I rescued him in October from a ladies yard.  He had lived
outside in a cage without heart worm preventatives for a year.  My vet does
not know the test that should be used to test Bailey for heartworms.  He
put Bailey and his sister on Heartguard in October without doing a test.  I
live in Louisiana and know the danger a heartworm can do.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Carol Vee
Oscar (I enjoyed Ms. Millie's visit Easy Off. You have a special human)
Bailey Boy (Hi Ms. Pandora, Hows yous doing?)
Elle (I have to get back to my rice, around, around I go.  So much rice,
so little time.)
Lilly (I loves my mommie and Cheerios)