From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:16:54 -0600
Please help.  Has anyone ever experienced some kind of inner ear infection?
Symptoms are lethargic, off balance, walking sideways and falling over.
He's still eating, drinking, pooping and peeing OK.  I'd been keeping an
eye on Pooh because he wasn't acting quite right and last night I rushed
him off to the vet.  Temp OK so no fever, couldn't find anything visibly
wrong or feel anything so we're treating it like an inner ear infection.
He prescribed Tresaderm ear drops for 10 days and if he's not better in a
couple of days to call and he'll prescribe dexa-something (shot, I think).
The unfortunate part is he's going out of town on Friday (yicks!), but
he'll leave instructions at the office.

Just when I though I was out of the woods with Fruity at the bridge and
nursing Harley back from insulinoma surgery--never a dull moment.  But I
can do without these "dull" moments, thank you very much!

Pooh tested positive for ADV with the CEP test so we don't know if that is
related yet or not.

Right now I'm looking for a comfort level since I've never been through
this before on what your experiences are.  Any advise will be greatly
appreciated!

Thank you,
Mary (who still has her nurses cap on) and The 12 Munchkins (missing
Fruity)