From:
Craig Lovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 20:05:06 -0600
Hello, all!

Just thought I'd mention that my two furkids, Cotton and Onyx, had their
distemper vaccination today, and no reactions to report.  They're still a
little sleepy, but that's about all.  Cost was $92 for both, including the
standard exam.  This is Cotton's second annual shot, she's about 2 1/2
years old; and Onyx's first, she's a little over a year old.  They were
extremely happy to get home, a couple of dogs got into a bark-fest while
we were waiting after the shots.  Onyx crawled under my shirt, and she
NEVER does that.

Craig