From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 21:17:59 -0800
SpokesFerret Stormy here with an announcement.

Da mom was real excited today when our much loved Aunt Kathryn brought
her a few of the fuzzie sized afghans.  These have gotten da paws up
from the fuzzies who have received them.

So the Kouri Fan Club would like to offer one of the blankies for another
drawing for any one who donates to the Utah Fuzzie Rescue.  The last
drawing was November 24th and a lucky fuzzie named Sparky received the
afghan.

Any donation to Support Our Shelters (S.O.S.) will get your name put in
the hat for the drawing which will be February 14th, Sweethearts day.

The Utah fuzzies still need help so no amount is too small and if you
donate more than once your name will go in more than once.  Hope that
sounds fair to all da hoomans.

Just mail donations to:

Support Our Shelters
c/o Judith White
1236 Belfield Ave.
Drexel Hills, PA 19026

or you can do Paypal [ https://www.paypal.com ] just use
[log in to unmask] as the pay to.

Kouri's Club says thanks for supporting our shelters!

Hey, Kit just got my cheweasel!

Gotta Go,

Stormy

Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html
Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.