Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:23:21 -0500
He is at 60067, prefer to rehome around chicagoland area.  If no takers
by 3/26/06, he will go to the Greater Chicago Ferret Association's
shelter (has a wonderful reputation).

J.J. is 2 years old, neutered, descented.  Currently has ECE, needs to
be treated twice daily with multi meds for 4-6 more weeks to cure it.
Needless to say, he must be quarantined.  Bloodwork showed everything
but his hemoglobin levels (indicating the ulcer) were normal.  He is
pretty good about taking his meds, but hate the Pepto Bismol the most.
I wouldn't give him that in an open area; he's got a strong twist move.

Unfortunately, J.J.'s previous owners were ignorant of the fact that the
shots he had gotten as a kit were not full vaccination doses, so he had
not been to the vet for 1.5 yrs when I got him.  I could not update his
shots because I learned of his ECE (vet should treat him like a 1 yr
old).

J.J. is very playful, loves to run around and play with all things
plastic.  Will comes with cage, litter box, food & water bowls, food,
toys, and other miscellaneous.  No clippers because the pair I got is
dull.  J.J.'s nails need trimming every 2 weeks; his ears are very
clean, so I've not really had to use the ear wash or miscellaneous stuff
cleaning stuff for him.

Must rehome because my mother is a jerk; I'm moving out, but cannot find
a place willing to take me, J.J. and the other critters by 3/26.  At
the current place where I'm staying, the owner is very allergic (if it
weren't for the allergies, he'd be welcome).

There is an adoption fee, and a home visit is required.

Pictures available at http://photobucket.com/albums/v288/j4782/Ferret/

Contact info: [log in to unmask]