From:
"Nancy J. Donnelly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 18:20:20 -0500
Well, I am totally stuck for a name for my new baby, and will appreciate
any suggestions!  Right now, my ferts are:

Sam
Sarah
Solomon
Simon
Salome
Sheba and
Snowflake

Our new baby looks like a combination of a sable, silvermitt and badger.
She has a sable body with 4 white mitts, and her face is white and sable
with a white blaze running down her head.  I'd like to keep the bibical
names beginning with "S" (Snowflake was my son's ferret), but have run out
of thoughts.  Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Nancy