Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 1980 03:49:27 -0500
In South Carolina it's been on the fairly warm side.  I was wondering about
my ferret, he seems to have suddenly blown up!  He went to the vet about two
weeks ago and had his shots but in the past week or so he seems to have
almost doubled in size.  Is this normal?  Does anyone think it's the weather
or maybe the shots?  He has been sleeping a lot for the past week, only
comming out to eat mostly.  The past two days he has been acting normal
(about as normal as ferrets behave) He is about 10 months old now, maybe he
had a growth spurt?  He was 2.5 lbs. when I took him to see the doc.  He
seems fine, eats like he was starved to death, poops are normal and he is
playing like normal.  Does this seem ok to everyone?

Kathy (He's gonna splode')
Sosha (I'm fine, got anymore food?)